Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Canadian National Exhibition

My yearly visit to the "EX".  I go down with the intention of honing my street photography skills, the CNE is a great place for that. Tons of people everywhere, all shapes and sizes, kids running around laughing and crying, all that you'd expect at a huge carnival.  It's actually a little overwhelming and that's the problem.  It's too much and I'm too inexperienced.  There's so much going on it's hard to focus- for both my brain and my camera.  Street photography is extremely hard. To capture that decisive moment, uncluttered, well composed, a strong narrative and yeah, in focus as well.
There are no "people" shots of my trip to the EX this year, I'm working on it, I fared better last year.  For now I give you a few artsy postcard shots of structures, inanimate objects and things that don't move or run away.

Fuji X-Pro 1. 18mm F/2 and 14mm f/2.8

 





No comments:

Post a Comment